Sunday, January 13, 2008

Love means



Love means
Love means to always say YES, Love means to always give all, Love means to always absorb all, Love means to be toy of love and playground of love…


Love means to be the playground for your love one
Love means to be the playground for all your children
Love means to be best friend of all.

Love means to be the toy of your love one - the love toy!!
Love means you can say to your loved one.

I am yours - my body heart and soul is yours to play
I am yours - you can take me, shake me, love me, kiss me, hug me, sex me.

any time any style any position - just for your own pleasure - just to
be happy.

you can do whatever you love to do
you can do anything with me whenever you love to
you can ask me to do for you or with you anything you ever love to do.

Love means
to do with love
to do for love
to do to explore love
to do to create love
to do to enjoy love.

anything you do for true love as the only reason, purpose or goal always
is fine, always can be done
never need to ask
just do.

because you love me
I love to feel your joy of love
I love to feel your happiness i can create within you
I love to feel your fun you have with me and using me
I love to feel your heart bumping of thrill of love I can create within you
I love to feel the butterflies i create within you that make you smile
at me, thirsty for me, hungry for me - loving me !!

True love
has no limits
hence has no doors
hence has never to ask or start
true love always can do.

are you sure your loved one knows all that
did you ever offer all above
did you ever offer all of you just to be used, played, enjoyed,
absorbed, kissed, hugged, sexed - just for fun
to make YOU feel good, to make you feel useful and lovable as what you
are - as what God made you - Female or Male

may be you forgot a little to say some of above
but feel you would enjoy all above
some known
some new
eternity is love to learn
learning is fun if done with love.